The Esso Great Hall, home of the Stanley Cup, is an elegant room magnificently restored to its original 19th Century decor. This heritage building creates the perfect atmosphere for those very special events. The room can be configured to accommodate sit-down dinners, stand-up receptions or theatre-style seating.
Guests enter the Hockey Hall of Fame directly through the Esso Great Hall at the north-west corner of the Yonge and Front streets.
- Capacity of up to 225 people
- Seats up to 140 people at round tables
- Double glass walls holding portraits and biographical sketches of each Honoured Member of the Hockey Hall of Fame
- The Stanley Cup!
* The Esso Great Hall can only be utilized during
- Use of podium, microphone and sound system
- 50 inch plasma screens for presentations
The greatest collection of silverware in the world of sports, including all the major NHL Awards and the legendary Stanley Cup!