The Hockey Hall of Fame is a not-for-profit organization and a registered charity. As an active member in our community, we are dedicated to supporting the fundraising initiatives of other charitable organizations where we can through donations of general admission passes.
Submitting a Request:
Donation requests must be supplied on the organization's letterhead 6 to 8 weeks prior to the event date and must include the following:
Remit request via one of the following methods:
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Return address
- Event date and location
- Brief event description
- Name of Charitable Organization and Charitable Registration Number (if available)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Donation Request' as the subject
Hockey Hall of Fame, Donation Requests
Brookfield Place, 30 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1X8
Requests from registered charitable organizations only will be considered.
Donations will not be provided to:
Requests from organizations raising funds for registered charities will be considered and are at the discretion of the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Sporting teams/events
- Individual requests
Guidelines for Allotment:
- Four (4) Hockey Hall of Fame general admission passes per donation will be provided.
- A maximum of twenty-five (25) donations per month will be fulfilled.
- An organization may receive one (1) donation per calendar year.
- Due to the volume of requests, only successful applicants will be contacted within 4 weeks of their event.
HOCKEY HALL of FAME MINOR HOCKEY VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Are you a Bantam or Midget level minor hockey team seeking team fundraising items? Click here to see how your team can obtain up to $2,000 in tickets/items to use towards your fundraising initiatives and earn secondary school volunteer hours.