HHOF HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
The Hockey Hall of Fame has taken significant steps in creating a safe hockey environment in this time of change.
- A 70% reduction in capacity – we will not exceed 400 guests at any one time – that’s one person for every 110 square feet, exceeding the recommended ratio based on square footage. We urge that guests purchase “Priority Admission Tickets ” to guarantee entry into the facility and regulate capacity levels.
Note: Guests who possess pre-purchased admission tickets or vouchers will be considered “walk-ins” and may be required to wait in line if capacity levels are reached.
- In compliance with the City of Toronto bylaw, Hockey Hall of Fame guests are required to wear a mask or face covering throughout their visit — much like wearing a helmet during a hockey game.
- Complimentary disposable nitrile gloves will be provided at entry to specific exhibits. Guests are required to wear these gloves while in these designated areas.
- Complimentary stylus pens will be provided at Admission for use on facility’s touchscreen monitors.
- Per the Government of Ontario's guidelines, interactive games "Shut Out" and "Shoot Out" will be temporarily closed. Guests will still be allowed to pose with the Stanley Cup, but touching hockey's greatest treasure will be prohibited.
- We have substantially increased hand-sanitizer stations throughout our facility.
- We have enhanced our stringent cleaning protocols including frequent and cyclical sanitization of our facility during all hours of operation.
- All Hockey Hall of Fame employees will be wearing face masks, and will have their temperatures taken prior to every shift.
- Everyone is required to follow physical distancing guidelines, specifically maintaining a distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from one another. Members of the same household can be closer together.
- Delay a visit if you or any member of your party or family has travelled outside of Canada in the previous two weeks or is not feeling well.
- We encourage guests to pay by credit or debit cards (cash will still be accepted).
- We encourage guests to reduce the number of personal items they bring into the facility, including food or drink.
- Re-entry will not be permitted.
- Temporarily, the Spirit of Hockey retail store will suspend accepting returns until further notice.
We thank you in advance for your patience and in complying to our operational changes.